About the event
Whether you are seeking to understand the potential impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on investment strategy, the opportunity to share experiences with your colleagues or get insight on the latest LGPS developments, then the LGC Investment Seminar Scotland is a must-attend event for you in 2020.
Taking place from lunchtime to lunchtime on 22 and 23 October, our virtual event will ensure you have the essential investment knowledge to deliver your responsibilities to the pension fund.
The event will include:
- Content at your convenience – either watch live or on demand afterwards. You can also watch sessions again if there’s any parts you’ve missed!
- An easy to access platform available for longer so you can meet up with more delegates before and after the event
- Practical investment case studies including the challenges faced from the Covid-19 pandemic, how these challenges were addressed and how it relates to your fund
- An interactive discussion session focusing on the opportunities and pitfalls from investing in infrastructure (including local infrastructure.) You can contribute to the debate and explore how you can access it and the impact it can have you on your fund
- Targeted networking enabling you to catch up with relevant contacts from organisations throughout the LGPS in Scotland, Northern Ireland and the North of England
Once you have booked as a delegate, your place will include:
- Presentations and case studies available live
- Searchable delegate list
- Interactive Q&As with speakers and audience polls
- 1:1 meetings during and after the event
- On demand sessions to watch afterwards
- Downloadable conference materials all in one place