Whether you are seeking to understand the current developments in the LGPS, the opportunity to network with the key players or direct insight on investment strategy from some of the major funds, then the LGC Investment Seminar Scotland is a must-attend event in 2019.
Our seminar programme is currently under development and some of the key issues which will be addressed include:
- Discussion session: how aligned is your schemes approach to climate change to your council’s policy
- Geo-political debate – what is keeping the investment managers awake at night.
- Progress report on the Consultation on the structural review of the Local Government Pension Scheme in Scotland
- Focus on Investment Strategy and the challenge of being an overfunded fund
- Defining what ESG means: how pension funds assess what’s real and what’s greenwashing?
- How can funds capitalise on the infrastructure and housing opportunity
- Investing in renewable energy: the opportunities and pitfalls
If you need help with your booking please contact Melissa Seaden on 0203 953 2643 or via Melissa.firstname.lastname@example.org