Whether you are seeking to understand the potential impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on investment strategy, the opportunity to share experiences with your colleagues or get insight on the latest LGPS developments, then the LGC Investment Seminar Scotland is a must-attend event in 2020.
Our seminar programme is currently under development and will be revealed soon. In the meantime, some of the key issues which will be addressed include:
- What is the likely short-term and long-term implications of the Covid-19 pandemic for the LGPS.
- Climate change and the impact on fiduciary duty
- What’s coming up on the investment horizon which hasn’t impacted us yet
- Early results of the actuarial valuation and what it means for investment strategy
- Outlining the recovery position for property funds
- Focus on equity investment styles: value, growth or passive
- Demystifying the investment jargon