Sponsorship at the LGC Investment Seminar Scotland includes dedicated thought leadership and valuable networking with our hard-to reach audience. It’s a perfect chance to raise the profile of your organisation with the officers, councillors and pensions board members from the local government pension funds in Scotland and Northern Ireland. Attendance for fund managers is strictly limited to our sponsor partners.
What does a virtual event mean to a sponsor?
- A digital event combines common benefits of physical events and content marketing campaigns
- A virtual event sponsorship package should enable you to meet your primary marketing and business development objectives, including:
- Network and build relationships, 1-to-1 interactions with target attendees
- Maintain brand presence and authenticity in your key markets
- Establish thought leadership and decisive influence
- Generate leads, generate revenue
- Demonstrate value and measure return-on-investment
How does the sponsor experience differ at a digital event?
- The virtual event offers a longer, more sustained engagement with the audience, before during and after the event, for a month or more
- Recycling content marketing assets from your own website can give new life to older materials and the event in turn produces yet more great content for your ongoing use
- It is easy to search for and identify target audience members using match-making tools, both at the event and in particular conference sessions
- You are free to approach and to communicate with attendees on the platform, and it is equally convenient to take a conversation away to a private online space
- An engaged audience ready to be seamlessly converted into digital subscribers, social followers, or CRM-ready contacts, all immediately GDPR compliant for ongoing communications
- A digital event can remove many of the risks of a physical event by not being contingent on everything taking place at one-time, in one-place, and in one timeline
- You control everything: success is in your hands, it only relies on activity and positivity, not legacy and reputation
For details on a range of exclusive sponsorship opportunities at this important virtual event please contact:
T: 07973 440641
Complete the below form to view our sponsorship pack